The indicator has three lines:
- Green is an averaging line of the first instrument index;
- Blue is an averaging line of the second instrument index;
- Line of the width of the instruments runaway: sky blue is in divergence, red is in convergence.
If there is a very strong divergence at the moment when the instruments start to converge the upper should be sold and the lower should be bought simultaneously. When instruments’ lines crossing, closing position is recommended.
Besides, the indicator calculates deals volume which should be performed to balance instruments volatility. Calculation results display on the upper corner of the indicator. On the left side from the instruments name volumes relative to instruments’ price are calculated. For example, shares of VTB24 cost about 5 cents, while Sberbank shares are about 100 rubles. It is clear that their weight should be compared not as 1:1. However, this approach is not suitable for FOREX market. Therefore, the authors proposed a second version of the calculation of lots. It is displayed on the right of the names of the instruments. Such lots were obtained taking into account both assets volatility, contract size, the minimum price change and ticks calculation value.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
Ind 2 Line+1 is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Ind 2 Line+1 provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Ind 2 Line+1.mq5?
- Download Ind 2 Line+1.mq5
- Copy Ind 2 Line+1.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on Ind 2 Line+1.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Ind 2 Line+1.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove Ind 2 Line+1.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: