The indicator plots up/down buffer arrows in the chart window when conditions are met on one or two of the following indicators:
- Moving Average;
- Moving Average Convergence/Divergence (MACD);
- Oscillator of Moving Averages (OsMA);
- Stochastic Oscillator;
- Relative Strength Index (RSI);
- Commodity Channel Index (CCI);
- Relative Vigor Index (RVI);
- Average Directional Index (ADX);
- Triple Exponential Average;
- Bollinger Bands;
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
Indicator Arrows II is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Indicator Arrows II provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Indicator Arrows II.mq5?
- Download Indicator Arrows II.mq5
- Copy Indicator Arrows II.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on Indicator Arrows II.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Indicator Arrows II.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove Indicator Arrows II.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here to download: Indicator Arrows II