This indicator colors price bars depending on the value of price change.
If the price on the current bar has grown more than the value determined by the input parameter body (the value of price change in points), the bar is blue, if the price fell by a similar amount of points, the bar is red, in other situations the bar is gray.
This indicator was first implemented in MQL4 and published in the Code Base at mql4.com on 06.02.2008.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
INERCIA bars is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
INERCIA bars provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install INERCIA bars.mq5?
- Download INERCIA bars.mq5
- Copy INERCIA bars.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on INERCIA bars.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator INERCIA bars.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove INERCIA bars.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: