The idea behind the InverseReaction indicator is that an unusual impact in price changes will be adjusted by an inverse reaction. You can see this in many examples like the Lehman Bros. case and in the Flash Crash or even in many daily little shocks (its not necessarily a big movement or a crash).
It consists of two main buffers. One shows gap-free price changes and the other(s) shows the possible volatility limits. The signal comes out when the price change buffer exceeds the possible volatility limits. Then you can expect an inverse reaction. See the image below (EURUSD, 1D).
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
InverseReaction is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
InverseReaction provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install InverseReaction.mq5?
- Download InverseReaction.mq5
- Copy InverseReaction.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on InverseReaction.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator InverseReaction.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove InverseReaction.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: