Most Trader have only a Long Feeling.
With this Indicator the Chart is shown inverted to find better your short entry points.
- Drag the InvertedChart indicator to your Forex Chart;
- Drag the Bollinger Bands indicator to the inverted Chart;
- Make sure that the Source is from InvertedChart indicator and not from orignal Forex Price.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
Inverted Chart View is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Inverted Chart View provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Inverted Chart View.mq5?
- Download Inverted Chart View.mq5
- Copy Inverted Chart View.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on Inverted Chart View.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Inverted Chart View.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove Inverted Chart View.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: