The indicator displays on charts the patterns created by the Japanese candlesticks.
The indicator was found through a google search “Earnforex.com” and I’ve changed some colors. Not all patterns represent a change of direction of the market. I find it useful to display on the chart only HRM4 and SS4. Below is the specification of all patterns.
It is possible to change colors and also enable or disable alerts.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
Japanese Candlestick Patterns is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Japanese Candlestick Patterns provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Japanese Candlestick Patterns.mq5?
- Download Japanese Candlestick Patterns.mq5
- Copy Japanese Candlestick Patterns.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on Japanese Candlestick Patterns.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Japanese Candlestick Patterns.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove Japanese Candlestick Patterns.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: