Trend indicator of the popular BrainTrend1 trading system with preliminary price timeseries smoothing.
Many traders experienced difficulties using standard BrainTrend1 (BT1), as it gives many false signals. To solve this problem, it was necessary to use filters and load a chart with additional indicators. In this indicator the issue is solved with the help of JMA smoothing of the price timeseries used in the indicator calculation.
As a result, the indicator has become more stable. JMA smoothing allows to considerably lessen the amount of false signals. Such intervals are now perceived by the system as flat ones. The system sensitivity to the market volatility can now be managed by “Length_” parameter. Compared with conventional BT1, the new indicator is a more reliable system, that can even be called a trend tracking system.
Place JMA.mq5 indicator compiled file to MQL5\Indicators.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
JBrainTrend1 is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
JBrainTrend1 provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install JBrainTrend1.mq5?
- Download JBrainTrend1.mq5
- Copy JBrainTrend1.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on JBrainTrend1.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator JBrainTrend1.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove JBrainTrend1.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: