The JCCX with the timeframe selection option available in the input parameters:
input ENUM_TIMEFRAMES TimeFrame=PERIOD_H4; // Indicator chart period (timeframe)
The indicator requires JCCX.mq5 indicator file. Place it in <terminal_data_folder>MQL5Indicators.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
JCCX HTF Metatrader 5 Indicator is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
JCCX HTF Metatrader 5 Indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install JCCX HTF Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5?
- Download JCCX HTF Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5
- Copy JCCX HTF Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on JCCX HTF Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator JCCX HTF Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove JCCX HTF Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator:
JCCX HTF Metatrader 5 Indicator