The JMASlope indicator with the timeframe selection option available in input parameters.
input ENUM_TIMEFRAMES TimeFrame=PERIOD_H4; // Indicator chart period
Place the indicator compiled file JMASlope.mq5 to the terminal_data_folder\MQL5\Indicators\ of the client terminal.
Originally this indicator has been written in MQL4 and was first published in the Code Base on 02.01.2008.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
JMASlope HTF is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
JMASlope HTF provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install JMASlope HTF.mq5?
- Download JMASlope HTF.mq5
- Copy JMASlope HTF.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on JMASlope HTF.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator JMASlope HTF.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove JMASlope HTF.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: