Whatever your strategy, you need to know where are supports and resistances lines, eventually you will appreciate to be alerted if they are reached.
This indicator rescan line each time you change the time scale of the chart and send you an optional alert if one is under a tunable limit.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
JPTrend indicator is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
JPTrend indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install JPTrend indicator.mq5?
- Download JPTrend indicator.mq5
- Copy JPTrend indicator.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on JPTrend indicator.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator JPTrend indicator.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove JPTrend indicator.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: