This indicator differs from the standard Kagi chart as it is drawn on a considering timeframe, so the process of forming of “yang” and “yin” lines is exactly traced. In fact, no Moving Averages or periods, and only price movement on a certain distance and breakthrough of the previous local minimums/maximums are used in drawing the Kagi charts. Suggested that the Kagi is not “one more kind of chart”, but represents a good alternative to different trend indicators.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
Kagi On Chart is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Kagi On Chart provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Kagi On Chart.mq5?
- Download Kagi On Chart.mq5
- Copy Kagi On Chart.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on Kagi On Chart.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Kagi On Chart.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove Kagi On Chart.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: