The main idea is to consider that the change of a trend is not MA crossing, but the output prices of a flat zone. In other words, in flat (perhaps more appropriately be called “dead”) zone, deals are not concluded, which can serve as a kind of filter to filter out false crossings of the Moving Average.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
KeltnerChannelWithFlatZone is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
KeltnerChannelWithFlatZone provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install KeltnerChannelWithFlatZone.mq5?
- Download KeltnerChannelWithFlatZone.mq5
- Copy KeltnerChannelWithFlatZone.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on KeltnerChannelWithFlatZone.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator KeltnerChannelWithFlatZone.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove KeltnerChannelWithFlatZone.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: