The channel drawn on High and Low prices of daily candlesticks. In addition to the channel, the indicator displays in the comment field some values of candlestick chart on the current bar. This indicator was first implemented in MQL4 and published in Code Base at mql4.com on 11.10.2007.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
KiS max min Channels is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
KiS max min Channels provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install KiS max min Channels.mq5?
- Download KiS max min Channels.mq5
- Copy KiS max min Channels.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on KiS max min Channels.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator KiS max min Channels.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove KiS max min Channels.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: