It is used in combination with the other indicators and prompts exit points on short-term trend trading.
- Internal closing (gray line) indicates closing which is located within the range of the previous bar. The series of such closings speak of “creeping” or horizontal movement. The longer the series, the more likely for a breakthrough, respectively, define the point (rebus) of entry using the other instruments.
- External/net closing (purple line) is a closing located above high and below low of the previous bar. Usually the series of the external closings include 3-5 bars and speak of either flat will run, or the price reverse.
- Single direction closing (blue line) is a current bar which closes in the same direction as the previous bar. The appearsance of such series speaks that short-term trend is terminated.
- Each line’s value is the number of bars in the corresponding series.
Indicis MT5 – Download Instructions
CloseSeries is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) et essentia est transformare signum forex indicator historiae notitia congesta.
CloseSeries provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Fundatur in hoc notitia, adjust motus et mensuram velocitatis negotiatoribus adhuc consilio rem secundum pretium.
How to install CloseSeries.mq5?
- Download CloseSeries.mq5
- Copy CloseSeries.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / peritorum / Indicatores /
- Aut Start sileo vestri Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart et Timeframe ubi vis ut cognoscam experimentum vestrum indicator
- Quaerere “Consuetudo Indicators” plerumque in Navigator remanserit in Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on CloseSeries.mq5
- Suggero ut a chart
- Temperare occasus aut press ok
- Indicator CloseSeries.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove CloseSeries.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Lego Chart ubi est illud Indicis cursor in vestri Metatrader Client
- Vox click in Chartam
- “Indicatores album”
- Lego quod delete Indicis
Click here to infra download MT5 Indicis: