The MinusDi indicator processed through the Laguerre filter.
This indicator was first implemented in MQL4 and published in CodeBase at mql4.com on 13.09.2007.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
Laguerre MinusDi is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Laguerre MinusDi provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Laguerre MinusDi.mq5?
- Download Laguerre MinusDi.mq5
- Copy Laguerre MinusDi.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on Laguerre MinusDi.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Laguerre MinusDi.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove Laguerre MinusDi.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: