The ROC indicator smoothed by Laguerre filter drawn as a color histogram.
Indicator input parameters:
input uint vPeriod=5; // Period input double gamma=0.500; // Averaging factor input double UpLevel=0.75; // Overbought level in % input double DnLevel=0.25; // Oversold level in % input color UpLevelsColor=clrMagenta; // Color of the overbought level input color DnLevelsColor=clrMagenta; // Color of the oversold level input STYLE Levelstyle=DASH_; // Style of levels input WIDTH LevelsWidth=Width_1; // Width of levels input int Shift=0; // Horizontal shift of the indicator in bars
Originally this indicator has been written in MQL4 and was first published in the Code Base at mql4.com on 12.10.2007.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
Laguerre ROC is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Laguerre ROC provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Laguerre ROC.mq5?
- Download Laguerre ROC.mq5
- Copy Laguerre ROC.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on Laguerre ROC.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Laguerre ROC.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove Laguerre ROC.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: