Linear regression is a statistical tool used to predict future prices based on past data.
The indicator uses the least squares method for the construction of the “most suitable” straight line through a series of points of price values.
As input parameters used the number of bars (candles) to use in the calculation. This indicator is a good for use in Expert Advisors.
- input int LRMAPeriod=14; // Period LRMA
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
Linear Regression is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Linear Regression provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Linear Regression.mq5?
- Download Linear Regression.mq5
- Copy Linear Regression.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on Linear Regression.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Linear Regression.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove Linear Regression.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: