A trend indicator drawn in the form of a histogram. When a trend is weak, the histogram is gray.
The trigger threshold is determined by the value of the indicator input parameter:
input int AngleTreshold=15; // Trigger threshold
When the price change direction coincides with the histogram direction, the histogram is dark, otherwise it is bright.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
LSMA Angle is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
LSMA Angle provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install LSMA Angle.mq5?
- Download LSMA Angle.mq5
- Copy LSMA Angle.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on LSMA Angle.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator LSMA Angle.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove LSMA Angle.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: