M2_MA implemented as a sequence of candlesticks. Candlesticks appear as a result of relevant price timeseries processed by M2_MA indicator algorithm.
In many situations, such approach may be more informative for the purpose of analysis.
The indicator requires M2_MA.mq5 indicator file. Place it in
The indicator uses SmoothAlgorithms.mqh library classes (must be copied to the terminal_data_folderMQL5Include). The use of the classes was thoroughly described in the article “Averaging Price Series for Intermediate Calculations Without Using Additional Buffers”.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
M2 MACandle Metatrader 5 Indicator is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
M2 MACandle Metatrader 5 Indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install M2 MACandle Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5?
- Download M2 MACandle Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5
- Copy M2 MACandle Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on M2 MACandle Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator M2 MACandle Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove M2 MACandle Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator:
M2 MACandle Metatrader 5 Indicator