A semaphore signal indicator for the moments when the trend force measured by the deviation of the price from the Moving Average is higher than a fixed limit. The measured deviation is defined in points using the threshold value of the PipLevel input variable of the indicator (the level of triggering in points from the Moving Average).
This indicator was first implemented in MQL4 and published in Code Base at mql4.com on 12.10.2007.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
Ma Distance From Price is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Ma Distance From Price provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Ma Distance From Price.mq5?
- Download Ma Distance From Price.mq5
- Copy Ma Distance From Price.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on Ma Distance From Price.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Ma Distance From Price.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove Ma Distance From Price.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: