Optimistic trader may enter the market when the price crosses the blue line.
More reliable entry will be when the price crosses the yellow line.
When the price comes back and crosses the red line you can open a position in the course of price movements.
If the price is moving between aqua lines – stay out of the market.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
MA-Env is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
MA-Env provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install MA-Env.mq5?
- Download MA-Env.mq5
- Copy MA-Env.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on MA-Env.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator MA-Env.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove MA-Env.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: