A colored cloud using two consecutive averages of the price series.
The idea of the indicator: a moving average of another moving average. This is a good alternative to two moving averages in simple trend trading systems. The author’s studies clearly show significant advantages of this signaling system as compared to a system based on two moving averages – therefore, the author recommends that all traders who use crossing of moving averages switch to MaByMa.
The indicator uses SmoothAlgorithms.mqh library classes (must be copied to the terminal_data_folder\MQL5\Include). The use of the classes was thoroughly described in the article “Averaging Price Series for Intermediate Calculations Without Using Additional Buffers”.
The original indicator was developed in the MQL4 language and published in the CodeBase on 30.03.2013.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
MaByMa is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
MaByMa provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install MaByMa.mq5?
- Download MaByMa.mq5
- Copy MaByMa.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on MaByMa.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator MaByMa.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove MaByMa.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: