Indicator MACD drawn in the form of a colored cloud. The cloud forming lines are the MACD line and a signal line.
Originally this indicator has been written in MQL4 and was first published in the Code Base at mql4.com on 02.11.2007.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
MACD Cloud is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
MACD Cloud provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install MACD Cloud.mq5?
- Download MACD Cloud.mq5
- Copy MACD Cloud.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on MACD Cloud.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator MACD Cloud.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove MACD Cloud.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: