Variation on the MACD theme using the colored bars as the signals of entry and exit. The cloud color of the MACD corresponds to the trend direction.
This indicator was first implemented in MQL4 and published in Code Base on 20.07.2008.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
MACD with Crossing is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
MACD with Crossing provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install MACD with Crossing.mq5?
- Download MACD with Crossing.mq5
- Copy MACD with Crossing.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on MACD with Crossing.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator MACD with Crossing.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove MACD with Crossing.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: