Indicator of price change range
The indicator determines the width of the channel in accordance with the values of the following input parameters:
input Hour StartHour1=H00; // Session start hour for the channel width input Min StartMinute1=M00; // Session start minute for the channel width input Hour EndHour1=H08; // Session end hour for the channel width input Min EndMinute1=M15; // Session end minute for the channel width
and then starts drawing it the intervals of two sessions:
input Hour StartHour2=H08; // Session 1 start hour input Min StartMinute2=M15; // Session 1 start minute input Hour EndHour2=H12; // Session 1 end hour input Min EndMinute2=M30; // Session 1 end minute //---- input Hour StartHour3=H14; // Session 2 start hour input Min StartMinute3=M00; // Session 2 start minute input Hour EndHour3=H17; // Session 2 end hour input Min EndMinute3=M30; // Session 2 end minute
So the idea is to enter the market when the European market opens at the breakthrough of the Asian channel.
Originally this indicator has been written in MQL4 and was first published in the Code Base at mql4.com on 30.10.2007.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
MaksiGen Channels is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
MaksiGen Channels provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install MaksiGen Channels.mq5?
- Download MaksiGen Channels.mq5
- Copy MaksiGen Channels.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on MaksiGen Channels.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator MaksiGen Channels.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove MaksiGen Channels.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: