The indicator draws support/resistance lines and the trend lines in the chart.
At first it was used as a part of Paramon scalping on М5 and М15 timeframes. Later it was used as an independent indicator to trade on М1 and H4/D1.
Support/resistance lines and trend lines are drawn on the number of bars that can be changed in the indicator settings.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
MaksiGen Range Move MTF is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
MaksiGen Range Move MTF provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install MaksiGen Range Move MTF.mq5?
- Download MaksiGen Range Move MTF.mq5
- Copy MaksiGen Range Move MTF.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on MaksiGen Range Move MTF.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator MaksiGen Range Move MTF.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove MaksiGen Range Move MTF.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: