The indicator displays trend power and direction. The growing trend is blue, the falling is red. When trend is strong, bars are bright and light, when trend is weak, bars are dark. Level triggered on a strong trend is defined by value of the input parameter for the MA_Level indicator. In fact, the indicator calculates Momentum from the averaging price, the trend direction is defined and this Momentum is equalled to level triggered value to define trend force.
This indicator was first implemented in MQL4 and published in Code Base at mql4.com on 03.10.2008.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
MATonySignal is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
MATonySignal provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install MATonySignal.mq5?
- Download MATonySignal.mq5
- Copy MATonySignal.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on MATonySignal.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator MATonySignal.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove MATonySignal.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: