The given indicator displays the maximum values of price (high and low values for a particular candlestick) for growth and fall of the financial asset. In practice, we have two indicators. One indicator is for growth of the asset and is above zero, the other indicator is for fall and is below zero. To assess the current situation, the simultaneous analysis of these two indicators is required.
This indicator was first implemented in MQL4 and published in Code Base at mql4.com on 29.10.2007.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
MaxMinRange is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
MaxMinRange provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install MaxMinRange.mq5?
- Download MaxMinRange.mq5
- Copy MaxMinRange.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on MaxMinRange.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator MaxMinRange.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove MaxMinRange.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: