The Money Flow Index Indicator use typical price (TP = (H + L + C)/3) for its plotting. We just added possibility to use all price types for calculations to the indicators standard code.
This indicator was first implemented in MQL4 and published in CodeBase on August 17, 2012.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
MFI_Price is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
MFI_Price provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install MFI_Price.mq5?
- Download MFI_Price.mq5
- Copy MFI_Price.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on MFI_Price.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator MFI_Price.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove MFI_Price.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click below to download