This indicator displays the minimal (red), average (green) and maximal (blue) values of spread on corresponding bars as a histogram (borrowed idea).
Such monitoring is handy for comparison of trading conditions offered by various brokers, as well as for analysis of spread dynamics.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
Monitoring Spread is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Monitoring Spread provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Monitoring Spread.mq5?
- Download Monitoring Spread.mq5
- Copy Monitoring Spread.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on Monitoring Spread.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Monitoring Spread.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove Monitoring Spread.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: