This indicator displays the levels of the “morning flat” (red and blue lines) and shows possible targets (green and pink lines). The indicator was created by “motives” of the theme breakthrough of the morning flat. Please note that due to the specific definition of time intervals, this indicator works on timeframes no higher than H1!
This indicator was first implemented in MQL4 and published in Code Base at mql4.com on 20.06.2009.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
MorningFlat is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
MorningFlat provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install MorningFlat.mq5?
- Download MorningFlat.mq5
- Copy MorningFlat.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on MorningFlat.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator MorningFlat.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove MorningFlat.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: