Recursive implementation of multi-timeframe smoothed RSI indicator.
The values of the standard Relative Strength Index indicator are smoothed using Simple Moving Average (SMA). To disable smoothing set the value of Smoothed <= 1.
The indicator uses the recursive call of itself for lower timeframes. This eliminates the need to create two indicators: the conventional and multi-timeframe (implemented by call of the conventional). Moreover, the multi-timeframe indicator can not work without conventional version. This code is useful rather as a demonstration of the special programming technique than unique oscillator for trading.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
MTF RSI Smoothed (recursive) is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
MTF RSI Smoothed (recursive) provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install MTF RSI Smoothed (recursive).mq5?
- Download MTF RSI Smoothed (recursive).mq5
- Copy MTF RSI Smoothed (recursive).mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on MTF RSI Smoothed (recursive).mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator MTF RSI Smoothed (recursive).mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove MTF RSI Smoothed (recursive).mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: