The MultiAMkASignal indicator shows information on active trends using the values of seven iAMkA indicators from different timeframes.
One of the seven indicator lines corresponds to each HighsLowsSignal indicator.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
MultiAMkAx7Signal is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
MultiAMkAx7Signal provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install MultiAMkAx7Signal.mq5?
- Download MultiAMkAx7Signal.mq5
- Copy MultiAMkAx7Signal.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on MultiAMkAx7Signal.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator MultiAMkAx7Signal.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove MultiAMkAx7Signal.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: