The MultiCandleSignal indicator displays information on current trends using candlestick direction from seven different timeframes.
One of the seven indicator lines corresponds to each timeframe. If the candlestick is growing on the corresponding timeframe, the line color is green. If its is falling, the line is pink. Color squares on lines occur when the bar of the corresponding timeframe changes.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
MultiCandleSignal is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
MultiCandleSignal provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install MultiCandleSignal.mq5?
- Download MultiCandleSignal.mq5
- Copy MultiCandleSignal.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on MultiCandleSignal.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator MultiCandleSignal.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove MultiCandleSignal.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: