The MultiJFatlSignal indicator shows the information about active trends using the JFatl four indicators value from different Time Frame. Each the JFatl indicator corresponds to one of four indicator lines. If the JFatl indicator rises, line color is blue, if falls it is pink. Color squares on lines occur in the moment of bar changing to the corresponding Time Frame.
Place the JFatl.mq5 to indicator to the folder terminal_directory\MQL5\Indicators.
The indicator JFatlmq5 uses SmoothAlgorithms.mqh library classes (must be copied to the terminal_data_folder\MQL5\Include). The use of the classes was thoroughly described in the article “Averaging Price Series for Intermediate Calculations Without Using Additional Buffers”.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
MultiJFatlSignal is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
MultiJFatlSignal provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install MultiJFatlSignal.mq5?
- Download MultiJFatlSignal.mq5
- Copy MultiJFatlSignal.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on MultiJFatlSignal.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator MultiJFatlSignal.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove MultiJFatlSignal.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: