The MultiJFatlSpeedx7Signal indicator shows information on active trends using the values of seven JFatlSpeed indicators from different timeframes.
One of the seven indicator lines corresponds to each JFatlSpeed indicator. If the JFatlSpeed oscillator grows, the line is dark-lime, if falls – it is pink. Colored dots on lines occur when the bar of the corresponding timeframe changes.
The indicator requires JFatlSpeed.mq5 indicator file. Place terminal_folder\MQL5\Indicators.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
MultiJFatlSpeedx7Signal is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
MultiJFatlSpeedx7Signal provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install MultiJFatlSpeedx7Signal.mq5?
- Download MultiJFatlSpeedx7Signal.mq5
- Copy MultiJFatlSpeedx7Signal.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on MultiJFatlSpeedx7Signal.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator MultiJFatlSpeedx7Signal.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove MultiJFatlSpeedx7Signal.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: