The MultiLineMovingAverage indicator shows levels of six moving averages for different time frames in the active chart window.
The parameters of the moving averages are set for each period, and you can also enable/disable the display of moving averages for time frames that you need/do not need.
This indicator was first implemented in MQL4 and published in Code Base at mql4.com 03.06.2011.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
MultiLineMovingAverage is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
MultiLineMovingAverage provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install MultiLineMovingAverage.mq5?
- Download MultiLineMovingAverage.mq5
- Copy MultiLineMovingAverage.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on MultiLineMovingAverage.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator MultiLineMovingAverage.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove MultiLineMovingAverage.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: