MultiMACDSignal displays information on current trends using values of the six MACD indicators obtained from different time frames.
Each of the MACD indicators corresponds to one of the six indicator lines. If the MACD histogram is above its signal line, the line is green, if it is bellow, the line is pink. Colored points appear on the lines when the bar of the relevant time frame is changing.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
MultiMACDSignal is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
MultiMACDSignal provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install MultiMACDSignal.mq5?
- Download MultiMACDSignal.mq5
- Copy MultiMACDSignal.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on MultiMACDSignal.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator MultiMACDSignal.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove MultiMACDSignal.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: