The MultiMaRsiSignal indicator displays the information about the active trends using the five MaRsi-Trigger indicators’ value from different timeframes.
To each MaRsi-Trigger indicator corresponds one of four indicator lines. If the MaRsi-Trigger indicator displays rising, then line color is green, if falling, it is pink. Flat state colors line in gray. Color diamonds on lines appear at the moment when bar changes to the corresponding timeframe.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
MultiMaRsiSignal is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
MultiMaRsiSignal provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install MultiMaRsiSignal.mq5?
- Download MultiMaRsiSignal.mq5
- Copy MultiMaRsiSignal.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on MultiMaRsiSignal.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator MultiMaRsiSignal.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove MultiMaRsiSignal.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: