This is the improved version of Price Channel indicator. Two additional price levels, trade signals and Stop Loss/Take Profit levels were added.
The signals and Stop Loss/Take Profit can be disabled in input parameters. The indicator with price levels, signals and disabled Stop Loss/Take Profit is shown at the figure below:
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
MultiSignals PCH is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
MultiSignals PCH provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install MultiSignals PCH.mq5?
- Download MultiSignals PCH.mq5
- Copy MultiSignals PCH.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on MultiSignals PCH.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator MultiSignals PCH.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove MultiSignals PCH.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: