The MultiSlow-Stochx7Signal indicator shows information on active trends using the values of seven Slow-Stoch indicators from different timeframes.
One of the seven indicator lines corresponds to each Slow-Stoch indicator. If the cloud of the Slow-Stoch indicator shows an uptrend, the line is dark-green, for a downtrend it is orange. Colored dots on lines appear when the bar of the corresponding timeframe changes.
The indicator requires Slow-Stoch.mq5 indicator file. Place terminal_folder\MQL5\Indicators.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
MultiSlow-Stochx7Signal is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
MultiSlow-Stochx7Signal provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install MultiSlow-Stochx7Signal.mq5?
- Download MultiSlow-Stochx7Signal.mq5
- Copy MultiSlow-Stochx7Signal.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on MultiSlow-Stochx7Signal.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator MultiSlow-Stochx7Signal.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove MultiSlow-Stochx7Signal.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: