MultiX2MASignal displays information on current trends using values of the four X2MA indicators obtained from different time frames.
Each of the X2MA indicators corresponds to one of the four indicator lines. If the X2MA indicator goes up, the line is blue, if it goes down, the line is orange. Colored points appear on the lines when the bar of the relevant time frame is changing.
The operation of the indicator requires X2MA.mq5 to be located in terminal_directory\MQL5\Indicators.
The X2MA.mq5 indicator uses the SmoothAlgorithms.mqh library classes (to be be placed in terminal_directory\MQL5\Include). The use of the classes was thoroughly described in the article “Averaging Price Series for Intermediate Calculations Without Using Additional Buffers”.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
MultiX2MASignal is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
MultiX2MASignal provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install MultiX2MASignal.mq5?
- Download MultiX2MASignal.mq5
- Copy MultiX2MASignal.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on MultiX2MASignal.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator MultiX2MASignal.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove MultiX2MASignal.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: