MultiXRSXSignal displays information on current trends using values of the four XRSX indicators obtained from different time frames.
Each of the XRSX indicators corresponds to one of the four lines of the indicator. If the XRSX indicator is above its signal line, the line is blue, if it is bellow, the line is red. Colored points appear on the lines when the bar of the relevant time frame is changing.
The operation of the indicator requires the indicator XRSX.mq5 to be located in terminal_directory\MQL5\Indicators.
The XRSX.mq5 indicator uses the SmoothAlgorithms.mqh library classes (to be copied to terminal directory\MQL5\Include). The use of the classes was thoroughly described in the article “Averaging Price Series for Intermediate Calculations Without Using Additional Buffers”.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
MultiXRSXSignal is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
MultiXRSXSignal provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install MultiXRSXSignal.mq5?
- Download MultiXRSXSignal.mq5
- Copy MultiXRSXSignal.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on MultiXRSXSignal.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator MultiXRSXSignal.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove MultiXRSXSignal.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: