The fast trends indicator drawn on the basis of two XMUV Moving Averages. In fact, as a result two lines of the indicator drawn on the basis of this Moving Average with SMA and EMA averagings respectively and led to the range of changes from -100 to +100 values are displayed.
Off-scale of at least one of these two oscillators on -100 or 100 values indicates the presence of a strong trend in the corresponding direction. In this situation, the points of the corresponding color appear. The color of the cloud corresponds to the trend direction.
Place the XMUV.ex5 compiled file to the terminal_data_folder\MQL5\Indicators. This indicator was first implemented in MQL4 and published in Code Base on 09.11.2008.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
MUV Cloud is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
MUV Cloud provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install MUV Cloud.mq5?
- Download MUV Cloud.mq5
- Copy MUV Cloud.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on MUV Cloud.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator MUV Cloud.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove MUV Cloud.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: