The fast trends indicator drawn on the basis of two XMUV Moving Averages. In fact, as a result two lines of the Momentum indicator drawn on the basis of this Moving Average with SMA and EMA averagings respectively are displayed.
The crossing of these Momentum indicators defines the moments of time when the trend changes.
The indicator is represented in two versions:
- In the standard version as lines – MUV_DIFF;
- As a two colored cloud – MUV_DIFF_Cloud.
Place the XMUV.ex5 compiled file to the terminal_data_folder\MQL5\Indicators.
This indicator was first implemented in MQL4 and published in Code Base on 09.11.2008.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
MUV DIFF is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
MUV DIFF provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install MUV DIFF.mq5?
- Download MUV DIFF.mq5
- Copy MUV DIFF.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on MUV DIFF.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator MUV DIFF.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove MUV DIFF.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: