Two different period Moving Averages to define the direction of the trend and the semaphore signal indicator to specify the moment for settlement of a deal. Note that the indicator at first was used on small timeframes.
This indicator was first implemented in MQL4 and published in Code Base at mql4.com on 15.10.2007.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
NDuet is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
NDuet provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install NDuet.mq5?
- Download NDuet.mq5
- Copy NDuet.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on NDuet.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator NDuet.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove NDuet.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: