The indicator displays “squatter” fractals with regard to volumes.
This indicator was first implemented in MQL4 and published in CodeBase on July 13, 2007.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
New Fractals Lines is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
New Fractals Lines provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install New Fractals Lines.mq5?
- Download New Fractals Lines.mq5
- Copy New Fractals Lines.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on New Fractals Lines.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator New Fractals Lines.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove New Fractals Lines.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: