To a large extent, NonLagAMA is just the strongly processed standard Moving Average indicator which has a lot of settings compared to the last indicator and changes the color when changing the trend direction.
Indicator input parameters:
//+-----------------------------------+ //| Indicator input parameters | //+-----------------------------------+ input uint Length0=12; // Depth of NonLagAMA averaging input double Deviation=0; // Deviation input uint Filter=0; // Price change value input Smooth_Method MA_Method1=MODE_SMA; // Method of averaging input uint Length1=12; // Smoothing depth input int Phase1=15; // Smoothing parameter input Applied_price_ IPC=PRICE_CLOSE; // Price constant input int Shift=0; // Horizontal shift of the indicator in bars input int PriceShift=0; // Vertical shift of the indicator in points
This indicator was first implemented in MQL4 and published in Code Base on 19.01.2009.
The indicator uses SmoothAlgorithms.mqh library classes (must be copied to the terminal_data_folder\MQL5\Include). The use of the classes was thoroughly described in the article “Averaging Price Series for Intermediate Calculations Without Using Additional Buffers”.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
NonLagAMA is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
NonLagAMA provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install NonLagAMA.mq5?
- Download NonLagAMA.mq5
- Copy NonLagAMA.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on NonLagAMA.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator NonLagAMA.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove NonLagAMA.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: