This is a moving where effect of retardation is lessened by means of damped cosinusoid defining coefficients’ ratios in equation of the linearly weighted average (LWMA).
Statical filter (in points) helps to remove small spurts of the medium which gives a shape of stair-stepping.
//+-----------------------------------+ //| Input parameters of the indicator | //+-----------------------------------+ input int MAPeriod = 13; // Period input ENUM_MA_METHOD MAType = MODE_EMA; // Type of averaging input ENUM_APPLIED_PRICE MAPrice = PRICE_CLOSE; // Price input uint Filter = 0; // Static filter in points input uint ColorBarBack = 1; // Bar back for color mode input double Deviation = 0; // Up/down deviation input int Shift = 0; // Horizontal shift of the indicator in bars
This indicator was first implemented in MQL4 and published in CodeBase on September 21, 2006.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
NonLagMA v5 is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
NonLagMA v5 provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install NonLagMA v5.mq5?
- Download NonLagMA v5.mq5
- Copy NonLagMA v5.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on NonLagMA v5.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator NonLagMA v5.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove NonLagMA v5.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: