Weighted Moving Average with a minimal lag using a damping cosine wave as the line of weight coefficients.
The indicator has two filters. They are static (in points) and dynamic (expressed as a decimal). They allow cutting the price noise giving a stepped shape to the Moving Average. Moreover, there is the possibility to highlight the trend direction by color.
Also a built-in algorithm of drawing the indicator for the high timeframes is used.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
NonLagMA is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
NonLagMA provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install NonLagMA.mq5?
- Download NonLagMA.mq5
- Copy NonLagMA.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on NonLagMA.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator NonLagMA.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove NonLagMA.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: